Sunday, October 23, 2016

Music

Music
I love all kinds of music! I enjoy rock, classic rock, R&B, hip hop, rap, raegae,...the only type of music I don't enjoy that much is country. My most favorites are hip hop and rap! There are so many diffrent artists in hip hop such as Chance the rapper, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, J Cole, Eminem and many others. Gangster rap is also a hardcore rap I enjoy that include  rap groups such as NWA that include Ice Cube, Mc Ren, Easy E (RIP), Dr Dre, DJ Yella, The D.O.C. and the Arabian Prince. Although these are my favorite rappers and rap groups my favorite music group of all time is the Beatles that played music in the mid 60s to early 70s. They are thought to be one of the most iconic bands of all time behind there lead vocalists John Lennon and Paul Mcartney. This is only a brief view of all the muscians and artists I enjoy, but I hope after you read this I will persuade you to try some of these iconic artists and bands and see if you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Drew ,I also listen to some Beatles songs ,I also think that they are one of the greatest band in history of music.I am not familiar with rap and all the artists you included.So I listenned to some of there songs.It's not really what I usually listen but I think that they are also great with the way they express their feelings.

    ReplyDelete